By Keith Franklin
By Matthew MacDonald
This publication is the main entire and recent creation to ASP.NET ever written. Focussing exclusively on C#, with out code samples duplicated in different languages, award profitable writer Matthew MacDonald introduces you to the very most recent pondering and most sensible practices for the ASP.NET 4.5 technology.
Assuming no past coding event, you'll learn every thing you must be aware of from the floor up. ranging from first principals, you'll study the abilities you should be an efficient ASP.NET developer who's able to development to extra subtle tasks paintings.
You'll study how one can use item orientation and code-behind ideas to put out your code truly in a manner different builders can simply comprehend. You'll how you can question databases from inside of you websites, boost your layouts utilizing ASP.NET AJAX and installation your accomplished web content to construction servers. You'll additionally easy methods to debug your code whilst issues get it wrong and the functionality and scalability concerns that may have an effect on your internet tasks as they develop.
With you e-book you could take your first step in the direction of turning into a profitable ASP.NET developer with confidence.
What you’ll learn
* research every thing you must comprehend to construct ASP.NET 4.5 purposes with self assurance.
* Dive into the inner most, broadest, introductory ASP.NET insurance on hand.
* Be guided through an award successful writer who will gradually development your wisdom from first rules to complicated recommendations over the process the publication.
Who this ebook is for
This booklet is perfect for somebody new to .NET improvement who desires to learn the way ASP.NET 4.5 works. No earlier programming wisdom is thought and all options are defined from first principals.
Table of Contents
1. The .NET Framework
2. The C# Language
three. varieties, items, and Namespaces
four. visible Studio
five. net shape basics
6. internet Controls
7. errors dealing with, Logging, and Tracing
eight. country administration
11.User Controls and snap shots
12.Styles, subject matters, and grasp Pages
16.The facts Controls
17.Files and Streams
22.Advanced ASP.NET parts
24.LINQ and the Entity Framework
26.Deploying ASP.NET functions
By Andrew Burgess
By Mattt Thompson
To be an NSHipster is to care deeply in regards to the craft of writing code. In cultivating a deep figuring out and appreciation of Objective-C, its frameworks and atmosphere, one is ready to create apps that pride and encourage clients. Combining articles from NSHipster.com with new essays, this booklet is the basic advisor for contemporary iOS and Mac OS X builders.
Download PDF by Paris Buttfield-Addison, Jonathon Manning: iOS Game Development Cookbook: Simple Solutions for Game
By Paris Buttfield-Addison, Jonathon Manning
Are looking to construct video games with iOS applied sciences? This cookbook offers distinctive recipes for quite a lot of universal iOS game-development matters, starting from 2nd and 3D math to online game middle integration, and OpenGL to functionality. If you’re acquainted with iOS and Objective-C, this is often the problem-solving consultant you want.
Rather than concentrate on particular video game engines for iOS, similar to Cocos2D or the Corona SDK, the recipes during this cookbook strictly take care of baked-in iOS applied sciences. You’ll research options for every little thing from tile-matching video games to racing, with operating code so you might use correct away.
* Lay out the constitution of your game
* construct and customise menus with UIKit
* discover and reply to consumer input
* Use complicated concepts to play sound results and music
* paintings with information, utilizing iOS units and the cloud
* Create 2nd pics with SpriteKit
* upload physics simulation for your game
* examine starting to complex 3D graphics
* Create demanding situations with man made intelligence
* Use networking so as to add multiplayer capabilities
* paintings with online game controllers and a number of screens
By Harold Thimbleby
Interactive structures and units, from cellphones to workplace copiers, don't satisfy their strength for a large choice of reasons--not them all technical. Press On indicates that we will layout greater interactive structures and units if we draw on sound machine technological know-how ideas. It makes use of nation machines and graph conception as a strong and insightful solution to research and layout higher interfaces and examines particular designs and artistic ideas to layout difficulties. Programmers--who have the technical wisdom that designers and clients frequently lack--can be extra inventive and extra vital to interplay layout than we would imagine. Sound programming thoughts enhance machine layout. Press On offers the insights, options and programming instruments to enhance usability. figuring out the pc technology is key, yet Press On additionally indicates how crucial it really is to have the fitting techniques to control the layout of platforms that individuals use. fairly for advanced platforms, the social, mental and moral concerns--the wider layout issues--are the most important, and those are coated extensive. Press On highlights key ideas in the course of the textual content and offers cross-topic linkages among chapters and recommendations for additional interpreting. extra fabric, together with the entire application code utilized in the ebook, is offered on an interactive site. Press On is an important textbook and reference for desktop technological know-how scholars, programmers, and someone attracted to the layout of interactive technologies.Harold Thimbleby is Professor of machine technological know-how at Swansea collage, Wales. he's the writer or editor of a few books, together with consumer Interface layout, and approximately four hundred different publications.
By Thomas W. Reps
This booklet is an in depth account of the Synthesizer Generator, a approach for developing really good editors which are personalized for enhancing specific languages. The publication is meant for people with an curiosity in software program instruments and in equipment for construction interactive structures. it's a needs to for those who are utilizing the Syn thesizer Generator to construct editors since it offers vast discussions of the way to put in writing editor requisites. The ebook also needs to be invaluable for those that are construction really good editors "by hand," with no utilizing an editor producing software. the necessity to deal with the improvement of huge software program platforms is among the such a lot urgent difficulties confronted through machine programmers. a major point of this challenge is the layout of latest instruments to assist interactive application strengthen ment. The Synthesizer Generator allows one to create really expert editors which are adapted for enhancing a selected language. In software editors outfitted with the Synthesizer Generator, wisdom in regards to the language is used to constantly investigate no matter if a application comprises mistakes and to figure out the place such error happen. the knowledge is then displayed at the terminal reveal to supply feed again to the programmer because the software is built and modified.
By Bill Cheeseman
Thoroughly revised variation, now protecting Snow Leopard!
Springing from the unique Vermont Recipes website, the place a lot of today’s Cocoa builders obtained their begin, Cocoa Recipes for Mac OS X, moment variation is a programming cookbook that indicates you ways to create a whole Mac OS X software. during this up-to-date version, writer invoice Cheeseman employs a realistic, step by step strategy for development a application from begin to end utilizing the Cocoa frameworks. He starts off by means of developing the undertaking utilizing Xcode and designing and construction the consumer interface with Interface Builder, after which he fills within the information anticipated of any operating software, comparable to coping with files and home windows, constructing the most menu, and configuring controls. Later recipes enable you to upload very important good points equivalent to a personal tastes window, printing, a aid booklet, and AppleScript aid. The e-book concludes with a dialogue of deployment of your accomplished product and steps you could take to discover extra beneficial properties. outfitted with the services and real-world recommendations during this booklet, programmers with a few wisdom of C and Objective-C can quick grasp the craft of writing Cocoa courses for Mac OS X.
* Written for C and Objective-C programmers who are looking to faucet the intense strength and suppleness designed into the Cocoa frameworks, in addition to for knowledgeable Cocoa builders seeking to expand their skills.
* through following the book’s recipes for making a entire Cocoa program, readers can retrace an identical steps to put in writing any document-based Cocoa program.
* contains the most recent options for writing Cocoa purposes for Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard.
* undertaking resource documents can be found on the internet at www.peachpit.com/cocoarecipes.
By Jeanine Meyer
* exhibits the right way to produce purposes combining Canvas drawings, pictures, and movies
* Explains the way to comprise Google Maps and geolocation into your tasks
* finds how one can construct functions requiring chronic facts, storing the data in the neighborhood or on a database at the server
<h3>What you’ll learn</h3> * how one can create line drawings utilizing mathematical operations for outlining coordinate positions
* the best way to contain Google Maps and geolocation to figure out the positioning of the person
* Use HTML5 Audio for occasion sounds and heritage song
* the best way to control, shop and retrieve complicated details utilizing localStorage
<h3>Who this ebook is for</h3>
<h3>Table of Contents</h3><ol> * construction the HTML5 Logo—Drawing on Canvas, with Scaling, and Semantic Tags
* Paper Dolls—Accurately Positioning gadgets at the Canvas
* Bouncing Video—Animating and protecting HTML5 video
* Map Maker—Combining Google Maps and Canvas
* Deep-Linking—Creating trips via Video, photographs and Maps
* Where Am I?—Building video games with the Geolocation API
* exact Origami—Using Math to attract particular Paper Folding on the Canvas
* photo Puzzle—Storing online game rankings and offerings utilizing the LocalStorage API
* Bookmark Application—Using shape Validation and Databases